Every year Syracuse does a "pumpkin walk". This year was our first year going. Anyone can go to the city, pick up pumpkins, carve them, and then drop them off for the walk. It was so much fun! There is literally hundreds of carved pumpkins all lit up along the trail. The kids were able to wear their costumes and then periodically along the walk, they were able to get treats . People are so creative! We may even try carving some next year. At the end of the walk, the firefighters were in the fire station selling cotton candy, churros, hotdogs and lots of other goodies, so we had to get a churro. It was a great time! Something we will definitely make a tradition!
Standing as A Witness
7 years ago

3 comments:
Where in the heck did you get Maycie's costume? It's the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Your pumkins walk looks fun. We also have one but, the only thing I hate is that there are so many people I feel like the kids miss alot.
I got her costume at Old Navy...she was FiFi the pink poodle!
Post a Comment