It was a really nice day on Wednesday, so we decided to carve our pumpkins outside.

Maycie loves pumpkins...she has some baby ones she carries around outside.

Everybody working hard...Maycie even got to touch the guts a little

Haden helping Gage cut the top of his off. Gage is my superhero freak, so I helped him carve the word "HULK" in his pumpkin

Daddy carved Maycie's pumpkin. It said "Boo Boo" cuz that's what daddy calls her.

Haden was the last one done because he spent so much time on it. He ended up carving a "ticked off" pumpkin face.

My babies and their creations! (I try and try to make Mayc smile, but she sees the camera and refuses!)

The fall/Halloween front porch display
1 comments:
Everyone did such a great job and I LOVE your porch decorations! You always have the best holiday decorations!! I remember when Owen and I were just dating he told me how you always did an awesome decorating for the holidays. I thought that was cute of him to notice that :P
Post a Comment