Maycie is a little girl after her daddy's heart. Well, on some things. He's proud of the fact that she loves the horses and dog, but hates that She absolutely loves dirt! She loves the feel of it, she loves to sit in it, play in it and (to her daddy's dismay), she loves to EAT it! Anytime we are outside, she heads straight for the flower beds or garden. The day of these pics, I was having a day and I didn't care if she played in the dirt and got filthy dirty. In my mind, that's what the bathtub is for. Cody, on the other hand, was quite disturbed by the fact that I was letting her play in the dirt and he was even more disturbed when I started laughing hysterically when she put a hand full of it in her mouth. Daddy (NOT MOMMY) was the one to yank her out of the dirt and grab for the hose to rinse her off. Boy, she sure did have fun while it lasted though! YOU GO GIRL!
Standing as A Witness
7 years ago

4 comments:
What a sweet heart!
Well tell Cody it doesn't get any better. Kenny loves to play in the dirt, and she is 11. Good luck with that.
Hey britney,
This is Lyndsey I am Robin's daughter - I don't know if you remember me - once I saw your picture I remembered who you were- I think we have only met like once or twice . And I saw Uncle Paul's picture too he is so sweet- I am Jackie and Holly's cousin to - that's were I saw your profile!! Just wanted to say hi -you have a very cute family:)
Lyndsey
She is so cute, adn I am with you Brit you go girl just make sure Dad isn't looking next time. lol
Post a Comment