We had a really great Halloween! The boys were out of school for a teacher prep day, so they were able to go to the airport with Cody and I to see my nephew come home from his mission (airport pics to follow in the next post). We went to Cody's mom's for chili and then we came back to our neighborhood for trick-or-treating. Our ward all congregates on one street and lines the sidewalks. The kids just walk up and down both sides of the street and get candy dropped into their bags. I personally think it's the best idea ever...lots of candy, FAST!!! After that, we went up to my mom and dad's and the boys went around to a few houses up there.

My football head (Haden), my ironman (Gage), and my pink poodle FiFi (Maycie)

Ironman rescues FiFi from falling on the driveway!

Isn't she the cutest pink poodle you've ever seen??!!

I had to take this pic cuz the tail is the cutest part...when she walked, the tail would wag

Maycie and her boyfriend Wyatt. She could not stop staring at him but she had to lift her head up to see cuz her poodle nose blocked her view.

My kids and the Lloyd kids. Kamden was Merlin the wizard, Cori was Belle, and Wyatt was a cute as heck lion. The Lloyds are our next door neighbors (well, not anymore. they moved this weekend). They have been so good to us and we love them. We miss you guys already!!!

At Cody's mom's. From left, Brynlee the witch, Gage, Maycie, Haden, and Brenden the skeleton. Brenden was fascinated by Haden's football head, it was hilarious!

My nephew Tate, aka chicken. He threw fits about wearing the costume until Michelle told him he would get candy if he put it on. She said he sat in the stroller and yelled at people to "Give Me some!"

Cody wearing Haden's football head!
HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT HALLOWEEN!!!
3 comments:
I am now crying! We miss you guys a lot. I am wondering what the heck we are doing. The pictures turned out so cute! Wyatt and Maycie were so funny. We'll call you. We want Gage to come to the movie with us on Saturday, I'll call you when we decide what time.
Those are some cute pictures!! Halloween is the best:)
Your little girl is to stinkin cute!!
Lyndsey
Cute pics I am laughing so hard at the football head. I must say that Maycie's costume is to cute adn the wagging of the tail I know what you mean Karson was a cow and his little tail wagged and he sttod there because still not walking and I am okay with that.
Post a Comment