CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Outside our front door this morning...

SNOW!!!!!
There was probably 4 or 5 inches on the ground this morning! I don't remember the last time it snowed this much so early in the year and I hate that winter is coming so fast! I hate being cold, I hate being cooped up in the house, and I HATE having Cody get called out to plow at all hours of the day and night (the $ is good though)! I guess we had a little taste of what's coming soon!
The SECOND Gage realized it had snowed, he bundled up and was outside building a fort!



3 comments:

Doug_Jen

My kids were outside playing in the snow as well but I felt too crappy to get pics or didn't think about it. I hate that winter is coming to I hate having the kids be couped up in the house all the time it makes it tough to keep clean.

Malissa Lillywhite

That's so crazy! We're still in the 80's. You know where you can go to warm up!!! Well, next week it's suppose to start cooling down here. Love ya babe and hope you're starting to feel better!!

Tad and Liza

Oh how depressing! I really do not like the snow. My kids begged to go out to play in it, but returned in ten mintues crying that they were cold. We are not snow people.