Last weekend was ONE of my "deer widow" weekends for the year. Cody went hunting with his dad and my boys were with Dan, so Maycie and I were home all weekend by ourselves. So, we went to Kangaroo Zoo with my niece Amber, her stepdaughter Kali, Aimee, a friend from work and her little girl Kassidy. It was so much fun! It is a place that has HUGE inflated toys, bounce houses, and slides. It's so nice because adults can play too so we were able to play, bounce and slide with them. All 3 girls went like mad women the whole time we were there and totally wore themselves out! And, I have to add, us moms were pretty worn out too! It was a great day!
Standing as A Witness
7 years ago

1 comments:
That look like so mcuh fun I want to know where it is. Oh and Maycie's outift TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment