CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Chuck E Cheese

Yay! We finally have a Chuck E Cheese in Layton! My friend, Mandy had her son's birthday party there and Gage was invited. We decided to go as a family and make a night of it. It was crazy busy, but we all had a great time!








3 comments:

Malissa Lillywhite

I'm a stalker according to your live traffic feed :P I guess it shows how much I love you!!!!

Tad and Liza

Okay we need to go there...It looks like your boys even had fun. One of these days

Doug_Jen

Looks like fun! We talked about that the other day and let me tell you everyone it is just as crazy on a mon night maybe worse I took my family there and we waited almost an hour for our pizza although it was good pizza I thought my dad wasn't convinced but it is much better than in Sandy I took my family there in Feb for the twins birthday and i thought the pizza was gross. Anyways fun times at Chuck E Cheese and we are SOOOOO Happy it is in Layton. lol