CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

And One more makes FOUR!!!

I do not have a face to see, or put inside a frame. I do not have soft cheeks to kiss, I don't yet have a name. You can't hold my tiny hands, nor whisper in my ear. It's still too soon to sing a song or cuddle me so near. But all will change come July 24, that's when they say I'm due. I'm a new son or daughter, I can't wait till I meet you. All I ask between now and then is your patience while I grow, I promise I'll be worth the wait because of all the love we'll know. So what I have to give you now is a wish to you from me. I cannot wait to be a part of this wonderful family!
So, just in case someone didn't get it...Cody and I are officially announcing that baby #4 is on the way and Maycie is going to be a big sister and Haden and Gage big brothers again. We just barely found out a few days ago, and we were going to wait to make the big announcement on Thanksgiving, but we are both way too excited! I made this tshirt for Maycie, we went to the Grandma and Grandpas houses and none of us said a word just to see if they would figure it out. Well, Grandpa Bennett read her shirt a couple times but it didn't sink in, so I finally just told them to read her shirt. Once they realized what we were trying to say, they were very excited for us. Cody's mom figured it out right away, but she had seen our truck at my mom's house when she drove by in her school bus and had a feeling we were there making an announcement. Haden and Gage are extremely excited to have a new brother or sister. I am so thankful for both of them and the help they are with Maycie.
My due date is July 24, 2009, so once again, I'm in for a miserable summer, but oh well I guess, you take what you get, right???
I've been told to go off of my heart medicine because there is the chance that it could cause birth defects, but I haven't been faithful in taking it because of how awful it makes me feel and I also think a little part of me was feeling like our little miracle would make an appearance soon and I didn't want to take any chances.
So, WOW! That's really the only word I can think to describe my feelings! I love you already, little peanut!

4 comments:

Anonymous

BIGGEST CONGRATS to ALL of you!!! I am so excited that I can hardly wait til July adn i am with you I already love that cute little peanut. I can not believe that my best friend is totally having another baby, yeah for you, let me know if I can do anything for you or your family ANYTIME!!!! Love you all, and you will be in my thoughts and prayers, hope all is well adn the heart problems with reside for now.

Malissa Lillywhite

How did you end up telling Cody? Her shirt turned out so cute!! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet the little booger! Love ya prego!

Lyndsey

Congratulations!! That is great news!! What are you guys hoping for?

Tad and Liza

I am so excited!! I am so glad that all my friends and family keep having babies so I can keep loving them. I can't wait!