My boys finally started school today. Why the delay, you ask??? An unfinished school! They are going to Buffalo Point Elementary (Stupid name, I know), a brand new school closer to our house. After seeing the school at Back to school night last night, I'm not sure why they're even starting now. It gave me major anxiety! They have no cafeteria, which means SACK lunches in their classrooms, no library, the grass behind the school was just laid, so no playing on it for at least a week, there's tons of dirt in front of the school because the sprinkling system is still being put in, and well, basically it's total CHAOS! Now don't get me wrong, it's very state-of-the art and it will be so nice when it's done, but until then, they are in a huge mess! I am excited for them to be at a brand new school, though, with brand new everything! I didn't even have to buy any school supplies for either of them! I really am excited for them! It's going to be a great year! GO STAMPEDE!

What handsome boys!


Gage (and Maycie) in line at the 2nd grade door.

Gage in front of his locker. He feels so big!

Haden in class...I had to sneak this pic...he was giving me the "Ahhh, MOM!" about having his pic taken this morning. He's going to be a big junior high kid next year and probably won't even let me take him to school! I had to do what I could get away with!

I went to pick up Gage from his classroom after school and this is what I saw...I'm guessing it was a WAY long first day of school!

Haden just got off the bus...I know, I know...I'm a dork for taking this pic!
2 comments:
So Gage wanted you to pick him adn up adn not Hyaden. LOL anyways that is way cool Lockers wow I am impressed but scak lunches are they still that way after a week? Hey post the peach cake recipe sounds YUMMY!!! And I have peaches rigfht now FRESH
I can't belive you have a boy that is almost in junior high. Holy Cow! What are they doing with the old school that they were going to? I bet it would be nice to be in a new school, it would be nice and......CLEAN
Post a Comment