CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Cody! The Big "32"!


Today (7/10) is my honey's birthday! I didn't write anything about him on Father's day, so I just want to tell him how much the kids and I appreciate everything he does for us! He is such a great husband and daddy! He works so hard to provide for us and never complains for even one second. Thanks for everything baby! You're the best...Have a great birthday! I love you so much!



2 comments:

Doug_Jen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cody. By the way Maycie is VERY smart and not to mention ADORABLE. Thanks for being a great husband, dad, supported and everything else for Brit. You two completment each other very well.

Malissa Lillywhite

I sure miss you guys! Cody, hope you have a wonderful birthday!! You guys need to get your booties on a plane to see me :o) Love and miss ya