One of my friends gave me a suggestion for my blog...to post a recipe of the week! She knows about my love of eating and that cooking is one of my favorite things to do! So, I'm giving it a try! Cody and I planted a garden this year and it's actually doing really well! Right now, I have zucchini coming out my ears, so my recipe for this week IS.....Zucchini Bread! ENJOY!!!
3 eggs
1 c. oil
2 c. sugar
2 c. peeled, grated zucchini
2 tsp. vanilla
3 c. flour
3 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1/2 c. chopped nuts (Optional)
1 pkg. chocolate chips (Optional)
Streusel topping (Optional) (Recipe follows)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour 2 loaf pans. Beat eggs, add oil and sugar. Stir in zucchini, and vanilla. Mix dry ingredients and add to liquid batter. Top with streusel topping and divide between 2 loaf pans. Bake 60 to 70 mins.
Streusel Topping
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. flour
2 Tbsp. butter
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 c. chopped nuts (optional)
Standing as A Witness
7 years ago

2 comments:
sweet!! my mom just gave me some zucchini out of her garden I am going to try this this weekend great idea!!!
Can you bring me over some zucchini :O) I'm for sure going to pick some up tomorrow and make some bread this weekend! How have you been? It's been way too long!! I love ya!!!!!
Post a Comment