CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Take me out to the Ball Game!
















I love baseball! My family is very into baseball and therefore, my boys love baseball! Haden and Gage are really good at it and just finished their second year playing in Syracuse. Haden got to pitch a few times and was so awesome! Gage was in machine pitch and loves to play 1st base. The picture where Gage looks like he is doubling over is exactly that...he was playing first and the batter hit the right into his you-know-what! He was so cute though cuz he still picked up the ball, touched his base and got the runner out before doubling over screaming "He got me in the balls!" Yes, that's my son! Such a proud mommy moment! Way to take one for the team, Gage! I'm so proud of my boys. They are such awesome kids and played so good this season!

1 comments:

Doug_Jen

Way to go Gage I am with your mom about taking it for the team. Your boys look good on the field, You should be a proud.