So you all know that I have been looking for a new babysitter for Maycie. I have really worried and stressed over leaving her, so I was entertaining the idea of quitting the clinic and watching some coworkers kids at home. Well, after thinking, pondering, praying, and a few tears, I've decided to just keep working my 2 1/2 days at the clinic. I want more than anything to be able to be a full time wife and mom, but doing daycare is not the answer for me. I did a trial run last week and although it was quite fun, I was completely exhausted at the end of the day, and I just didn't feel good about it. I feel really selfish for thinking of myself right now and I'm feeling like the world's worst mom, I mean, shouldn't I be willing to take any opportunity to be able to be home full time??? But I honestly believe that the best thing for me AND my kids is for me to just keep doing what I've been doing. SO....we did find someone willing and excited to take our princess 2 days a week. Cody actually knows her from high school, she seems really nice and both of us feel good about having her there. We feel really blessed to have found her...she just barely had a spot come open the day before Cody called her, and there aren't many daycares out there who will take kids part time. So, it was "meant to be" I guess! I just want to say THANKS to everyone who offered suggestions and gave us names of daycares, and an even bigger THANKYOU and smooches to those who offered to take her knowing that she is a handful and would give you a run for your money, but offered anyway just cuz you love us!!! LOL!!! I am still looking for something that might let me be home and still make a little money (maybe something on the computer?), so if anyone knows of anything like that, let me know!
2 comments:
You are definately NOT the WORST mom in fact one of thebest I know. I am so happy you found someone to take Maycie, very exciting. Sometimes things in life just aren't the way we want them or expect them to be at that very moment. Don't feel bad about leaving her she will be fine she has been this long and ALWAYS remember you are the BEST MOM EVER. Love ya tons let me know if you need anything at ALL. I mean it Brit. You will have to call me or I/M me.
Hey you! Here are some ideas that I came across. Love ya babe! http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Working9to5/Story?id=2621388&page=1
Post a Comment