CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

HaPpY BiRtHdAy (tomorrow) to my BFF!!!

The cute girl on the right is my bff Malissa and this post is for her!


(Pic taken on 12/24/2007... We were telling each other goodbye before she moved to North Carolina...she wanted to be silly in the pic and I was too sad :( )

Tomorrow is her birthday and since I will be at work with no internet access, I am posting tonight. We have been friends for lots of years and I am so blessed to have her in my life. She lives in North Carolina though and so we don't get to see each other or talk near as much as I would like or need. But, even living across the country, I still know that she is there whenever I need her, just like she has always been. She is an amazing wife, mom, friend, and WOMAN! And even though I am (eh hem) older than her, she is constantly being the example to me.

Lissa, I just wanted to tell you THANKYOU for always being my girl. For always knowing and then saying exactly what I need to hear when I need it.

THANKYOU for just being YOU! I hope you have a fantastic birthday and know that I will be thinking about you. MUAH! LOVE YOU!


(At my wedding...1/20/2007)