CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

And Here we are...

I am so excited! We got family pictures taken a few weeks ago! We haven't had any taken since Cody and I's wedding which means we didn't have any with the girls in them.
I think they turned out awesome! Thanks Gina for braving the bone chilling cold to do this for us, you're a gem!



The rest of us were cropped out of this pic because we were blinking or whatever, but it's precious of my Maycie Rae!...

The only thing Syd wanted to do was play in the snow, and she was already so cold!...

My handsome boys!...






Oh, I love these faces so much!...

And I love this man so much!

1 comments:

Tad and Liza

so cute! I was so happy to get your card in the mail...maybe someday I will do Christmas cards.