My sweet Maycie Rae turned 2 years old on August 12th. Daddy took the day off so he could spend the day with her. We had a BBQ/Party that night and she was so excited. Anyone who has talked to me lately knows that I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at having a 2 year old and a newborn, and I am always talking about how Maycie wears me out and is so full of energy, but she is, plain and simple, my lovebug! She makes me laugh daily and I wouldn't trade her for the world! I can't believe she's already 2! Seems like we just had her. Mommy loves you so much Maycie Rae!
Here she is with her Cupcake cakes...she was so excited and picked them out herself at the store! As you will see in later pics, red and black frosting wasn't the wisest choice, but still oh so cute!








1 comments:
Maycie is so sweet even with black frosting!!
Post a Comment