I haven't done a post since March when we announced that our baby is a girl. There's really no excuse for it other than I'm lazy and for right now, my internet connection is dial-up so it's not exactly the fastest process to upload pics and stuff like that. We are looking to remedy the internet connection problem soon, but as for my laziness, I'm not sure when or if that will ever NOT be an issue! LOL!
Anyway, I am going to try, over the next few days to get caught up on my posts and let you all know what my family has been up to the last few months. Wish me luck!!
Standing as A Witness
7 years ago

2 comments:
Can't wait to see the new pictures! Love you!!
I have been wondering about you!! Tad said he saw you the other night. I can't wait for your catch up posts and I really can't wait to see that baby!
Post a Comment