I honestly didn't know what to get Cody for Valentine's Day. He gave me a trip to the salon to get rid of my gray, and a Rascal Flatts ticket, but I had no idea what to get him. Well, Maycie has become quite the little daddy's girl lately and absolutely adores him, so she and I decided that we would go get her picture taken for daddy. I kept telling her all morning that she had to get gorgeous so we could get pictures for daddy. She didn't even pull her bows out in the car because I kept asking her if she wanted to be gorgeous for daddy. She would nod her head and then leave the bows alone. Being gorgeous is her new thing...the day before, I took her to get her hair cut and she just sat in the chair, watched in the mirror and said, "I'm gorgeous!" So, here's my "gorgeous" baby girl in her valentine pictures for daddy!







4 comments:
She is gorgeous! I know I say this every time but I can't believe how big she has gotten!
What a doll! I bet Cody loved the pictures!
So cute, She is getting so big. That is a good gift.
She is too cute look at the bright side if you are having another girl Cody is going to have to fight off all the boys, not that I think it would be a problem for him. LOL
Post a Comment