CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Light Parade

For quite a few years now, Kaysville has done a Light parade the weekend after Thanksgiving and we have been pretty much every year. I'm having a REALLY hard time getting into the Christmas spirit this year...I'm not sure why. I hoped that doing this as a family might jumpstart my enthusiasm, but ....it didn't. Usually I am the "gung ho" one, getting the decorations out and tree put up the day after Thanksgiving. Well, Thanksgiving was a week ago and I have yet to get even 1 decoration out of the garage. I'm hoping I get excited soon. This is my favorite time of year...I love the magic, the happiness, the gift giving, the anticipation in my kids' eyes, and most of all I love celebrating my Savior's birth. Hope you all have a Happy Holiday Season!
Waiting for the parade to start

This pic is mainly just to prove that my girl does smile and is happy sometimes...but isn't she the cutest???
Gage being silly...
Can you tell we got bored waiting for the parade to start???

Maycie was more interested in playing in the back of daddy's truck

This one is one of the older firetrucks with a U of U flag on top.
Santa always brings up the rear "Ho Ho Ho" ing and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Brett and AnnJillene

What a little cutie. I can't believe we have lived here this long, and never gone to the prade. I will have to go next year.

Haden F

Sorry if i look like a dork all bundled up like that but it was really really cold. You wouldn't believe how cold it is. But thanks to mom and cody for taking us that was a lot of fun for us both. I look forward to going next year.