CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Camping Treat...Recipe of the week!

We are going camping this weekend and this is our favorite camping treat...

Cheerio Camping Treat

1 c. Karo Syrup
1 c. Sugar
1 c. Peanut Butter
8-10 C. Honey Nut Cheerios (Regular can be used, but the honey nut is better!)
Melt the syrup, sugar and P.B. over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Pour over cheerios.


DID ANYONE MAKE ANY ZUCCHINI BREAD???!!!

3 comments:

Doug_Jen

No I haven't made the ZUCCHINI BREAD YET because I did banana cause they would of gone bad but I am for sure both of these recipes by the end of the week. Thanks I LOVE LOVE the cheerio one so everyone try it GREAT treat!!!

Sherydon

Hey Britney, this is sherydon. Joe and Stacey's daughter!!I saw your comment on jackies reunion post and had to see if it was you!! You look great. I can't believe you have an 11 year old. Your kids are sure cute!! Hope all is well. If you would like send me your email and i'll send you an invite to my blog!! Sher
sherstuart@hotmail.com

Malissa Lillywhite

Happy Birthday Maycie!!! Baby girl, I miss you so much! Tell your moma she needs to get you on a plane pronto to come see me. Love and miss all of you!!!!