

My mom and dad celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on June 2. So, that following weekend, we had a party for them. We had it at their church, and it turned out so great! We fed dinner to about 125 of their friends and family and the food was so yummy! My sister and brother-in-law also made them a "wedding video" that turned out so awesome (Thanks, Kel and Shell!)! This party was so much work, and I didn't even do that much, but they are so worth it! I will never forget the looks on their faces when they walked into the church that night. It was gorgeous! I can't even imagine being with someone for 50 years, but my parents are more in love today than they were 50 years ago and that is such a great example to me of how I want my marriage to be! I love them so much!

1 comments:
Your parents are so cute, I only hope that I make it to 50 yrs. Tell your parents Congrats!
Post a Comment